Terms of Registration
TERMS OF SERVICE for registration to "‘Chernobyl’ – Taking you from your television screen to the nuclear disaster site" organized by DIIS ∙ Danish Institute for International Studies, Gl. Kalkbrænderi Vej 51A, 2100 Copenhagen, DK, company registration number 34462674 registered via the registration service EasySignup.com
- The organizer of this event is DIIS ∙ Danish Institute for International Studies, Gl. Kalkbrænderi Vej 51A, 2100 Copenhagen, DK, company registration number 34462674 (from here on known as "Organizer").
- The Registration agreement is made between you and the Organizer, DIIS ∙ Danish Institute for International Studies.
- EasySignup.com offers solely the registration service used for this event. EasySignup.com holds no responsibility for the event in question regarding content or conduct. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Organizer.
EasySignup.com is not a part of the Agreement between the Organizer and you. NemTilmeld.dk is therefore in no way responsible for the events' content, their completion or possible shortages or lacks in this regard, whether or not the event is being held or not etc. Any such claims must be directed to the Organizer.
- This set of Terms of Registration (from here on known as "Terms") apply to the registration for the related event via diis.easysignup.com. The Terms only apply to this particular event and the Terms for other events (even from the same Organizer) may not necessarily be identical.
- The Terms includes important information about the Organizer and EasySignup.com's processing of your personal data and we recommend that you closely go through the Terms.
- The Terms must be read and accepted by checking a check box intended for this purpose.
- Registration to the event is done at diis.easysignup.com.
- Registration to the event is closed on 27 August 2019 at 10:00
- When registration is completed you will receive a confirmation in your email inbox or in your e-boks with information about the event you will be attending.
- The Organizer is able to refuse access to the event unless the receipt is shown when arriving at the event.
Changes made by the Organizer
- After registration for an event it may unfortunately be necessary for the Organizer to cancel or change details about the event. This may be (but is not limited to) sudden illness among the involved persons, weather conditions or similar situations that may make the event impossible or difficult to conduct.
- The Organizer will as much as possible keep you informed about changes via email and as soon as possible. The Organizer reserves the right to::
- Change the time of the event with up to 2 hours compared to the original start time.
- Change the date of the event if the alternative was to cancel it. This may be due to illness or similar unforeseen circumstances. In accordance with article 4.1.
- Change the location of the event, for instance due to a lower number of attendees than expected. The new location, however, should be within 30 km. of the original location.
- Change the specific content of the event, however, only so that the original purpose of the event is still attainable.
- Complete the event with other performers than originally planned if the originally planned performer(s) are prevented from participating.
- The Organizer can not be held liable to losses suffered due to the changes made, since the Organizer has already reserved the right to make these changes.
Changes made by the participant
- After registration has been completed:
Cancellation of the tickets to the event is possible up until 27 August 2019 at 10:00
Corrections in your registration is possible up until 27 August 2019 at 10:00
- After registration has been completed:
Responsibility of the Organizer
- The Organizer is responsible to you in any cases regarding the event.
- The Organizer's responsibility to you is, however, limited to the price of the admission.
- EasySignup.com is only responsible for the registration process to events held by the Organizer. For that reason EasySignup.com has no responsibility for the events content, conduct or possible shortages or lacks in this regard.
- The Organizer for that reason carries full responsibility to you for any and all cases related to the event.
- Should EasySignup.com receive any complaints from you regarding the conduct of the event etc., these complaints will be forwarded directly to the Organizer without any response. EasySignup.com therefore kindly ask you to contact the Organizer directly with any complaints or questions you may have.
- The Organizer is solely economically responsible to you in the case that the event is canceled. Bankruptcy of the Organizer is not considered cancellation of the event. Any disagreements or claims is a matter between you and the Organizer.
Changes made to the Terms of Registration
- After a registration is completed, the Terms for that particular event cannot be changed unless the change is in your favour.
- These Terms apply only to this particular event, and you are encouraged to read them in full.
- The Terms only apply to this particular event and the Terms for other events (even from the same Organizer) may not necessarily be identical. Since EasySignup.com is solely responsible for handling registration and payment, it is up to the individual Organizer to decide on the Terms applicable to each of the Organizer's events.
- The Organizer is data controller and EasySignup.com is data processor. You can always contact the Organizer, regarding questions about the processing of your personal data. Contact information is stated in the below section "Rights of the data subject" item "Right to object".
What personal data is collected and for what purpose
The processing of the information typed into the system at the time of registration
- When registering, the provided information, will be transferred and stored in EasySignup.com's system where the information will be available to the Organizer.
For the event the Organizer has required the following information about the attendees: First Name, Last Name, Job title, Company/Organization, E-mail.
And indicated, that it is optional to give the following information about the attendees: First Name, Last Name, Job title, Company/Organization, E-mail.
Information regarding name, email and what event you have registered for is necessary for the Organizer to fulfill the agreement about the delivery of ‘Chernobyl’ – Taking you from your television screen to the nuclear disaster site. The other information is required from the Organizer to manage your registration and found relevant and linked to the registration of the event in question. The legal basis for the processing of the information is EU General Data Protection Regulation article 6, paragraph 1, schedule b, c and f.
- The information is exclusively used for delivery of and communication about the registration, and subsequently stored to be able to find registrations in case of cancellation, refunds or changes unless it otherwise explicit is outlined in these Terms.
- The processing of the information you give when you visit diis.easysignup.com
The technical cookies will expire 30 minutes after you leave the homepage. Your browser deletes the cookies according to your browser's settings. You will find information on how to delete cookies in this instruction http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
When you visit the homepage diis.easysignup.com your activity is registered in a log. The log stores information about all your activities on the homepage. The Organizer and EasySignup.com are therefore among others able to observe: what IP address you use and what pages you have visited on the homepage. The log is used to see statistic about how you and other visitors use the system to optimize the user experience. Tracking cookies is also used for the log-function to work across your individual visits on the homepage.
Your personal data in the log is anonymized 2 years after the event is finished.
The legal basis for the processing of the information you give when you visit the homepage diis.easysignup.com is EU General Data Protection Regulation article 6, paragraph 1, schedule b and f.
- Processing of personal data when you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders etc. on your email
When you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders or similar on your email from EasySignup.com a registration of whether or not you have received and opened the email can be carried out. The registration is carried out for the Organizer to be sure that you have received and seen the email.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data when you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders etc. is EU General Data Protection Regulation article 6, paragraph 1, schedule b and f.
- When you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders or similar on your email from EasySignup.com a registration of whether or not you have received and opened the email can be carried out. The registration is carried out for the Organizer to be sure that you have received and seen the email.
- The processing of the information typed into the system at the time of registration
- Recipients of your personal data
- EasySignup.com does not sell your stored personal data to any third party.
- The Organizer and EasySignup.com will not make the stored personal data available to any third party unless it otherwise explicit is outlined in these Terms or if you specifically through checking a check box have given your consent to e.g. use your personal data for sending out newsletters or display a picture or video of you on social media. You can always withdraw the consent you have given on EasySignup.com. How you withdraw your content will be described at the time you give the consent.
- To manage your registration through EasySignup.com personal data will be send to external recipients. The external recipients is among others a web-hosting supplier and third parties specifically using the information on the Organizer´s request. An example could be the conference center where the event is held or a provider of a conference mobile app. If the Organizer will contact you about the event via text messages a text message gateway is used. In addition a phone operator is used when communicating by phone.
- A queue system is incorporated in EasySignup.com to manage peak load situations on the homepage without a breakdown. The queue system is situated on Amazon Web Services server in Dublin, Ireland. When you visit the homepage diis.easysignup.com your browser will communicate with the queue system. The queue system will therefore receive information about your IP address and that you have visited the homepage diis.easysignup.com. Amazon Web Services is an international firm where the transfer is secured by Amazon Web Services certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, see EU General Data Protection Regulation article 45.
- A map function is incorporated at diis.easysignup.com to show you where the event takes place. The map is provided by Google LLC. When you visit the homepage diis.easysignup.com your browser will communicate with the map system. The map system will therefore receive information about your IP address and that you have visited the homepage diis.easysignup.com. A cookie is also saved on your computer to register your use of the map function at Google LLC. Google LLC. is an international firm where the transfer is secured by Google LLC certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, see EU General Data Protection Regulation article 45.
- The Organizer is entitled to give a list of participants to the speakers of the event and other registered participants of the event if "legitimate interests" in accordance to a concrete assessment is being held.
- Deletion of personal data
- Personal data is deleted 2 years after the end date of the event.
- EasySignup.com has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or abuse.
- Only persons who require access to the personal data in order to fulfill work obligations have access to the personal data.
- The information is stored in unencrypted form, and transferred encrypted.
- Rights of the data subject
- As a registered user you always have the opportunity to access the stored information about you, as well as object to the registration in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation gives you as registered the following rights
- Right to access your personal data
You are always entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, including among others the purpose of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients etc. You can also ask about a copy of your information. If you want to use your right to access your data you must send a written request to the person responsible for data at the Organizer. You may be asked to provide documentation that can confirm you are the person you say you are.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself. If you become aware on any inaccurate information, you might have the opportunity to change the information in the system if the Organizer has provided you with this opportunity. If you can not change the inaccurate information yourself, you are encourage to correct the information by contacting the Organizer.
- Right to deletion
Under certain circumstances you have the right to obtain from the Organizer the deletion of personal data concerning yourself. If the processing is still necessary e.g. in case of compliance with legal obligations or for requirements to be determined, pleaded or defended, then the Organizer is not obligated to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the Organizer restriction of processing of the stored personal data concerning you, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the personal data or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to data portability (Delivery of data in a commonly used format)
Under certain circumstances you have the right to receive from the Organizer personal data concerning yourself provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to be transmitted to another controller.
- Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
You can use your rights, including the right to object by contacting the Organizer, below is the contact information. The Organizer will after your request check whether or not the requirements of your request is fulfilled and subsequently complete the changes or delete the data as soon as possible.
Head of Communication
Anna Pia Hudtloff
Phone: 91 32 55 64
- Right to access your personal data
- You can read more about the General Data Protection Regulation on https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/internet-telecoms/data-protection-online-privacy/index_en.htm, or by contacting your national data protection authority.
- You can complain about the processing of your personal information to your national data protection authority. You can find your national data protection authority at this link:
The Danish data protection authority is:
1300 København K
Phone: +45 33 19 32 00
Fax: +45 33 19 32 18